Ceecees Beauty Tip
Pre-made Fan Bases Compared to Hand-made Fan Bases
It is very important to have a slim, pointed base and here is why:
- Flat bases or T-bars will cause retention issues as the base will get caught when brushed, as it grows out in a square-shape and is not correctly wrapped around the natural lash.
- Pointed bases evenly disperse the fan weight, flat bases do not.
- T-bars can irritate the eye-line as they are more likely to twist and drop.
- Pointed bases disappear and blend into the natural lash creating a seamless look.
- Making these bases perfect is hard but it is important to the volume application and will create an irritation-free and perfect retention set every time.