- Book Now with Course Deposit – $250.00 AUD only or chose interest-free payment plan option oxipay in the checkout
- Course Duration: 5 hours model required that has had previous waxing plus Brazilian waxing.
- Course cost: $499 including training manual and certificate.
- Course Requirements: No previous beauty qualifications are required to attend this course.
- Please enquire about course dates and class times (on the contact page) as we are flexible and will accommodate your schedule as best as we can.
- One on one flexible training available please inquire.
What’s included in the course:
Practical exercises and theory covering:
- Description and introduction to Pharo sugar wax
- Features and benefits
- Hair removal Comparison chart
- Product overview retail and technical
- Client preparation
- Client consultation
- Application step by step
- Health and safety
- Marketing and pricing
Course Outline Summary
Introduction: Description of the training course
Pharo sugar wax Products are used in the course they are the number one market leader in Sugar wax. Pharo salon sugaring system is the most eco-friendly and natural hair removal system. Made in New Zealand from natural products it is economical, water soluble and low discomfort product that can be used on sensitive skin and spray tans can be done straight after sugaring. With delightful fragrances, Pharo takes hair removal to a spa experience. After completion of the course, students will be able to register and purchase products wholesale from the Pharo website. With so many salons offering traditional waxing, sugaring is becoming a point of difference with clients demanding and requesting sugaring over traditional waxing. Pharo sugaring now offers the first certified organic wax.
Scope of training: Outline of training schedule and outcomes
Certification assessment: Practical assessment on a model
Course objective: To become a certified Pharo sugar wax technician
Description of sugar waxing: Full description of Pharo Sugar wax
Features and benefits: Explaining the advantages of using Pharo sugar wax over traditional wax
Hair removal comparison chart: Comparing Pharo sugar wax to other hair removal systems
Functions of the skin and hair: Theory of the skin and hair function and anatomy
Types of hair: Description of the types of hair the body produces
Product and equipment overview: Description of products in the Pharo sugar wax range
Client assessment: Client consultation on Pharo sugar wax hair removal treatment plan, recommendations and advice
Sugar wax application step by step and technique: Demonstration and application of sugar wax hair removal on a model body plus Brazilian
Occupational health and safety: Description of health and safety requirements in the beauty industry for waxing
Client aftercare: Description on how to advise clients in the aftercare of Pharo sugar waxing.
Retail product information: Descripti0on of Pharo sugar wax products that can be sold for retail purposes.
Marketing and pricing: Examples of how to price and market the Pharo sugar wax system.
Frequently asked questions: The most commonly asked questions from clients regarding sugar waxing.
Terms and Condition
Terms and conditions
Travelling to salons will incur a $50 travelling fee up to 50km Students attending 2 courses or more will receive 10% off other courses.
Salons training multiple staff members must pay for each staff member training And will receive 10% off each staff member if more than 2 staff members attend training.
1. A NON-REFUNDABLE deposit of 50% is required (for each course you enroll in) to secure your place in the course. However, it can be transferred to another course date once within a 6-month period at the discretion of the director as long as all fees from the original enrollment have been paid and 24-hour notification is required.
2. All funds must be paid in full on day one of training.
3. No refund will be issued after course commencement. Once you commence the course and if you decide to withdraw from the course, full payment will not be refunded. If a student has transferred once within a 6-month period to another set course date and does not attend or cancels will result in the loss of funds for that training course and is required to pay the course fee again less kit costs to attend another training course.
4. Ceecees beauty and training reserves the right to cancel or amend any course that does not have the required enrollment numbers.
5. All withdrawals from any course must be submitted in writing.
6. Closed toe shoes, hair tied back and appropriate clothing must be worn always during class.
7. No certificate will be issued to students who have not completed the course they are enrolled into or if they have not fully paid for the course after completion.
8. The training kit is an integral component of both the training course and your future practice. Should the students decide against pursuing a career as an eyelash extension technician, the training and kit costs is non-refundable.
9. Certificateswill not be issued to students that do not complete all theory and practical components of the training course.
10. Models are strictly not allowed to participate or stay for the theory components of the training only the practical which they are required for.
11. Students that need to postpone Day 2 of the eyelash extension course need to do so in writing with 24hour notice. Students can attend another day 2 only when a spot is available. And will incur a fee of $250. Students wanting to complete day 2 on a day not allocated will incur a fee of $499, Certificates will not be issued for just completing day 1.
12. One on one training sessions can be arranged and will incur an extra training cost.
A non refundable deposit of 50% is required for each course you enrol in to secure your place in the course. However it can be transferred to another course date once within a six month period at the discretion of the director as long as fees from the original enrolment have been paid.