Eyebrow Threading course
- Book now with course deposit $200 or chose interest- free payment plan option in the checkout
- Course Duration: 4 hours
- Course cost: $399 including training manual, certificate and 1 roll of organic thread
- Course Requirements: No previous beauty qualifications required.
- Please enquire about course dates and class times from the (contact page) as we are flexible and will accommodate your schedule as best as we can.
- one on one flexible training please inquire
What’s included in the course:
Practical exercises and theory covering:
- Origin of threading
- Preparation for Threading
- Health and safety
- Threading techniques for male and female
- Client consultation
- Marketing and pricing
- Product overview
What’s included in the course:
Introduction: course objective, scope of training, certification assessment content
Description of threading:Overview of threading, products, equipment and techniques required to provide threading services.
Client assessment practises: Assessing the client’s requirements, discuss options
Application preparation: How to prepare yourself and client and workplace setup for threading application. Occupational health and safety, porrect disposal and contraindications.
Threading application step by step: Threading on a model and troubleshooting and aftercare.
Marketing: pricing, product knowledge FAQ
Terms and Condition
Terms and conditions
Travelling to salons will incur a $50 travelling fee up to 50km Students attending 2 courses or more will receive 10% off other courses.
Salons training multiple staff members must pay for each staff member training And will receive 10% off each staff member if more than 2 staff members attend training.
1. A NON-REFUNDABLE deposit of 50% is required (for each course you enroll in) to secure your place in the course. However, it can be transferred to another course date once within a 6-month period at the discretion of the director as long as all fees from the original enrollment have been paid and 24-hour notification is required.
2. All funds must be paid in full on day one of training.
3. No refund will be issued after course commencement. Once you commence the course and if you decide to withdraw from the course, full payment will not be refunded. If a student has transferred once within a 6-month period to another set course date and does not attend or cancels will result in the loss of funds for that training course and is required to pay the course fee again less kit costs to attend another training course.
4. Ceecees beauty and training reserves the right to cancel or amend any course that does not have the required enrollment numbers.
5. All withdrawals from any course must be submitted in writing.
6. Closed toe shoes, hair tied back and appropriate clothing must be worn always during class.
7. No certificate will be issued to students who have not completed the course they are enrolled into or if they have not fully paid for the course after completion.
8. The training kit is an integral component of both the training course and your future practice. Should the students decide against pursuing a career as an eyelash extension technician, the training and kit costs is non-refundable.
9. Certificateswill not be issued to students that do not complete all theory and practical components of the training course.
10. Models are strictly not allowed to participate or stay for the theory components of the training only the practical which they are required for.
11. Students that need to postpone Day 2 of the eyelash extension course need to do so in writing with 24hour notice. Students can attend another day 2 only when a spot is available. And will incur a fee of $250. Students wanting to complete day 2 on a day not allocated will incur a fee of $499, Certificates will not be issued for just completing day 1.
12. One on one training sessions can be arranged and will incur an extra training cost.