Are you experiencing skin sensitivity caused by shaving and normal waxing? Have you had a bad experience with waxing? Or are you tired of shaving frequently? If the reply is yes, then it is the time to try body sugaring waxing. Unlike hard or soft waxing, sugaring is a natural hair removal procedure that is less painful especially for the Brazilian area, reduces ingrown hairs, softens and nourishes skin. At Cee Cees, we utilize Pharo natural sugar wax which is eco-friendly and water soluble containing skin enhancers and anti-bacterial properties with kiwifruit, Aloe Vera, and lemon juice to remove the body and facial hair.
The gel also contains New Zealand Manuka Honey that is rich in proteins, vitamins, and minerals and famous for its anti-bacterial properties to heal and protect sensitive skin. The attracting aroma of the Manuka honey adds a new affluent dimension to the hair removal experience.
Post Treatment Advice
- We advise waiting for 24 hours before exposing the skin to the infra-red lamps or sun and direct heat
- Don’t do heavy or sweaty workouts within 24 hours
- Avoid wearing tight clothing in the waxed or sugared areas, as this can cause further irritation and ingrown hair
- Don’t use make-up or perfumed soaps for 24 hours following your treatment
- Treated areas should be cared for by gentle washing with soap and water without scrubbing or rubbing
- Do not exfoliate or use exfoliating products such as AHAs, scrubs, and loofahs for at least 24 hours after sugaring or waxing, as they may cause further irritation
To learn more about our Pharo sugaring hair removal method call us on 0402465110.