Lash Lift Course
- Book Now with Course Deposit – $99.00 AUD only
- Course Duration: 2 Hour Model Required
- Course Cost: $199 Including Training Manual and Certificate
- Course Requirements: No previous beauty qualifications required
- Please enquire about course dates and class times (on the contact page) as we are flexible and will accommodate your schedule as best as we can.
- One on one flexible training available please inquire.
Practical exercises and theory covering:
- Preparation for Lash lift
- Health and safety
- Client consultation
- Marketing and pricing
- Product overview- Retail and Technical
Course Outline Summary
Lash Lift course will explore and demonstrate techniques required to perform Lash Lift.
The products used for Lashlift is StudioLASH the best products on the market for Lash lifting. After completion of training, you will be registered with StudioLASH and will be able to purchase products at wholesale prices. Lashlift kits are available on request, and you can buy it before training.
Introduction: Course objective, scope of training, certification assessment content.
Description of Lash Lift: Overview of Lash Lift, products, equipment and techniques required to provide Lash Lift services.
Client Assessment Practices: Assessing the clients’ lashes and brows, assess and discuss options
Application Preparation: How to prepare to proceed the application for Lash Lift
Lashlift Application Step by Step: Lashlift on a model and troubleshooting
Marketing: Pricing, product knowledge, aftercare, frequently asked questions.
Terms and Condition
Terms and conditions
Travelling to salons will incur a $50 traveling fee up to 50km Students attending 2 courses or more will receive 10% off other courses.
Salons training multiple staff members must pay for each staff member training And will receive 10% off each staff member if more than 2 staff members attend training.
1. A NON-REFUNDABLE deposit of 50% is required (for each course you enroll in) to secure your place in the course. However, it can be transferred to another course date once within a 6-month period at the discretion of the director as long as all fees from the original enrollment have been paid and 24-hour notification is required.
2. All funds must be paid in full on day one of training.
3. No refund will be issued after course commencement. Once you commence the course and if you decide to withdraw from the course, full payment will not be refunded. If a student has transferred once within a 6-month period to another set course date and does not attend or cancels will result in the loss of funds for that training course and is required to pay the course fee again less kit costs to attend another training course.
4. Ceecees beauty and training reserve the right to cancel or amend any course that does not have the required enrollment numbers.
5. All withdrawals from any course must be submitted in writing.
6. Closed-toe shoes, hair tied back and appropriate clothing must be worn always during class.
7. No certificate will be issued to students who have not completed the course they are enrolled into or if they have not fully paid for the course after completion.
8. The training kit is an integral component of both the training course and your future practice. Should the students decide against pursuing a career as an eyelash extension technician, the training and kit costs are non-refundable.
9. Certificates will not be issued to students that do not complete all theory and practical components of the training course.
10. Models are strictly not allowed to participate or stay for the theory components of the training only the practical which they are required for.
11. Students that need to postpone Day 2 of the eyelash extension course need to do so in writing with 24hour notice. Students can attend another day 2 only when a spot is available. And will incur a fee of $250. Students wanting to complete day 2 on a day not allocated will incur a fee of $499, Certificates will not be issued for just completing day 1.
12. One on one training sessions can be arranged and will incur an extra training cost.
A non refundable deposit of 50% is required for each course you enrol in to secure your place in the course. However it can be transferred to another course date once within a six month period at the discretion of the director as long as fees from the original enrolment have been paid.