Travelling to salons will incur a $50 travelling fee up to 50km.
Students that book the Eyelash extension course will receive 10% off any other courses booked.
Salons training multiple staff members payment is required for each student and will receive 10% off each staff member if more than 2 staff members attend training.
- A NON-REFUNDABLE deposit of 50% is required (for each course you enroll in) to secure your place in the course unless using the payment plan with Oxipay then the first installment payment is required on booking. However, it can be transferred to another course date once within a 3-month period at the discretion of the director as long as all fees from the original enrollment have been paid and 24-hour notification is required.
- All funds must be paid in full on day one of training.
- No refund will be issued after course commencement. Once you commence the course and if you decide to withdraw from the course, full payment will not be refunded. If a student has transferred once within a 3-month period to another set course date and does not attend or cancels will result in the loss of funds for that training courses Victoria and is required to pay the course fee again less kit costs to attend another training course.
- Ceecees beauty and training reserves the right to cancel or amend any course that does not have the required enrollment numbers.
- All withdrawals from any course must be submitted in writing.
- Closed toe shoes, hair tied back, and appropriate clothing must be worn always during class.
- No certificate will be issued to students who have not completed the course they are enrolled into or if they have not fully paid for the course after completion.
- The Eyelash extension training kit is an integral component of both the training courses and your future practice. Should the students decide against pursuing a career as an eyelash extension technician, the training and kit costs is non-refundable.
- Certificates will not be issued to students that do not complete all theory and practical components of the training courses Melbourne.
- Models are strictly not allowed to participate or stay for the theory components of the training only the practical which they are required for unless authorized by the training co-ordinator.
- Students that need to postpone Day 2 of the eyelash extension course need to do so in writing with 24hour notice. Students can attend another day 2 only when a spot is available. And will incur a fee of $250. Students wanting to complete day 2 on a day not allocated to a set training date will incur a fee of $499, Certificates will not be issued for just completing day 1.
- Students that do not attend their training courses booked due to certain reasons will need to advise reason by email and will be able to book into another available training spot and will incur a fee of $250 per day .
- One on one training sessions can be arranged and will incur an extra training cost of $250 per day.
- Students requesting models to be supplied by Ceecees beauty and training will incur an admin fee of $100.Students wanting to advertise for their own models can join and advertise on the following facebookpages ( Melbourne hair and beauty models Melbourne) and( All things beauty)please read and follow the pages rules on posting for models.
- Videoing of photographing of any training session is strictly forbidden.