Travelling to salons will incur a $50 travelling fee up to 50km.
Students that book the Eyelash extension course will receive 10% off any other courses booked.
Salons training multiple staff members payment is required for each student and will receive 10% off each staff member if more than 2 staff members attend training.
- A NON-REFUNDABLE deposit of 50% is required (for each course you enroll in) to secure your place in the course unless using the payment plan with Humm then the first installment payment is required on booking. However, it can be transferred to another course date once within a 3-month period at the discretion of the director as long as all fees from the original enrollment have been paid and 1-weeknotification is required.
- All outstanding training and kit funds must be paid in full on day one of training.
- No refund will be issued after course commencement. Once you commence the course and if you decide to withdraw from the course, full payment will not be refunded. If a student has transferred once within a 3-month period to another set course date and does not attend or cancels will result in the loss of funds for that training course and is required to pay the course fee again less kit costs to attend another training course.
- Ceecees beauty and training reserves the right to cancel or amend any course that does not have the required enrollment numbers.
- All withdrawals from any course must be submitted in writing.
6.Certificates will not be issued to students that do not complete all theory and practical components of the training course.
- No certificate will be issued to students who have not completed the course they are enrolled into or if they have not fully paid for the course after completion.
- Training kits purchased are an integral component of both the training course and your future practice. Should the students decide against pursuing a career in the course they have completed, the training and kit costs is non-refundable. For students that are completing the Eyelash Extension 2-day course the training kit will be issued to you on day 1 of training. You will only be required to use your tweezers from the kit and the training kit will be held for you and be given to you once you have completed day 2 of the course. For students that have deferred day 2 will receive their training kit on completion of the day 2 only.
- Certificateswill not be issued to students that do not complete all theory and practical components of the training course.
- Models are strictly not allowed to participate or stay for the theory components of the training only the practical which they are required for unless authorized by the training coordinator.
- Students that need to postpone Day 2 of the eyelash extension course need to do so in writing with 24-hour notice. Students can attend another day 2 only when a spot is availableand will incur a fee of $250. Students wanting to complete day 2 on a day not allocated to a set training date will incur a fee of $499. Certificates will not be issued for just completing day 1. Day 2 will need to be completed within 1 month to receive your certificate. If the student cannot complete day 2 within the 1 month and has special circumstances, please advise in writing and each case will be handled and assessed by the director. If the student does not complete day 2 within the month period, then they will have to enroll in another course and pay full fees.
- Students that do not attend their training course booked due to certain reasons without notice will need to advise in writing the reason and circumstances and might be required to supply evidence. Students will be able to book into another available training spot and will incur a fee of half the original course fee to cover costs.
13.Course deposits can be transferred to other courses (excluding deposit for the classic lash course) as long as the required notice is given in writing to transfer the deposit to another course and that course date is booked within 1 month. If there is no availability for the requested course within that month then the time frame will be extended to book into another course .
- Students requesting models to be supplied by Ceecees beauty and training will incur an admin fee of $100.Students wanting to advertise for their own models can join and advertise on the following facebookpages (hair and beauty models Melbourne)and(All things beauty)please read and follow the pages rules on posting for models.
- Videoing orphotographing of any training session is strictly forbidden.
- Closed toe shoes, hair tied back, and appropriate clothing must be worn always during class.
- One on one training sessions can be arranged and will incur an extra training cost of $300 per day.
- For all courses Ceecees beauty and training will supply all product material used in training. Kits are available to purchase. The only products students will be required to use from any kit will be Eyelash Extension Tweezers.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR NATIONALLY ACCREDITED
- All fees for Nationally Accredited training are NON_REFUNDABE and cannot be transferred or used for other course deposits, training or kits.
- Students that have started their training cannot receive a refund on the fee if they decide to withdraw or not complete the National Accreditation.
- Nationally Accredited certificates will not be issued to students that do not complete or meet the requirements.
- Students have one month to complete the Accreditation from the start of training. Students requesting an extension will need to submit in writing and all cases will be handled by the Director of Ceecees beauty and training.
- Students that request to cancel their enrollment in the Accreditation but still want to attend the Course as just certified training before the course start date must give 2 weeks written notice.